Knyew

For my first official post, I wanted to do a little exploring into fun boutiques hidden from the norm's eye. In my journey, I found a fun little shop in China Town called Knyew. I was really surprised to see all the diverse brands that they carry, not found anywhere else in Vegas. Some of the brands include: O-Mighty, Dimepiece, Joyrich, and Huf. They have a lot of trendy/urban wear and perfect statement pieces to definitely make your fashion statements clear! I decided to take my fashion styling skills to the test and see what looks I could come up with for my friend Ray. With an aspiring rapping career, a fresh wardrobe (or at least a hint into the right direction) is always something to be conscious of with close consideration. The video posted showcases three looks I pulled for him

 




Knyew Boutique is located at 3999 Spring Mountain Rd

No comments:

Post a Comment