Royal Velvet

     Normally, I tend to stay away from most colors and rely on a rather dismal color palette of a wardrobe, but today I decided to stray away from all that and choose something with a little more pop. This is something I would classify as casual daytime wear, even festival/concert attire. Being one that loves to manipulate the line between modest and revealing, I threw on this lovely, short purple velvet shirt dress and accommodated for the lack of coverage with this fuzzy white open cardigan and thigh high tights. 
     In fall, it is absolutely acceptable to play with your outfits like this, while the weather still permits you to. I love the floppy hat trend and how nicely it sits and shapes around my face. Especially with curled/natural locks, this hat is so complimenting and très chic! 
     So as not to lose the lower half of the look, I slipped on my black and white striped Lita's from Jeffrey Campbell to restore balance and keep everything in perfect symmetry and pleasing to the eye.       


























What I Wore: Floppy Hat | Shirt Dress | Thigh High Tights | Cardigan- Pins and Needles | Shoes- 'Lita-Fur' Bootie

 - Xo Asia -


No comments:

Post a Comment