Infinity+2



     So I've been wanting to do a look with velvet for quite some time now, but I couldn't find the right suitable pieces to lay over the fabric the way I wanted it to. I'm obsessed with these super comfortable velvet leggings from Victoria's Secret . They are so comfortable and go with any lazy to dressy outfit I see fit for the day (recommended most with my favorite flannel.)
     Slouchy sweaters are perfect for this stage in Vegas weather and to have the frayed pieces at the end is that finishing touch that makes it more of my personality, even though I'll probably end up destroying the ends a bit more (I live for dashes of theatrics in my wardrobe.) This Unif gem is simple and fun, plus the tattoo mom reference is also pleasing when worn around my mother who's not the most appreciative of skin art..
     Since I am so deeply in love with these shoes, I paired them with this ensemble to distinguish a beginning and end in my head to toe look, so to speak. I love how the chunky black boots melt in with my leggings, giving my legs a more elongated appearance (midget probs) while at the same time adding a finalized punch to the look.


















what I wore: Mom Sweater- UNIF | Velvet Leggings | Mulder Platform Boots- Jeffrey Campbell


- Xo Asia -


No comments:

Post a Comment