Because, Space Princess.

   

   
  Vegas has been making their way into showing their presence in fashion very recently. One of these attempts for the the city to usher itself into a more prominent sense of style is hugely due to Las Vegas's new online magazine, FASHION FEED LV. Since I'm never one to resist partnering up with like minded individuals, I got together with everyone working on the latest issue to do an EDC inspired shoot, "The Pilgrimage to EDC." Basically we just got really cute and went to the desert dressed how we normally would (EDC is about self expression, right?) This look is a bright, summer party outfit fersure. Its definitely the most color I've worn in a long time. Usually I let my dark lipstick make up for the vast lack of color in my wardrobe, but these pieces from 24HRS are so badass and fun I couldn't resist. 


 What I wore
Allover Baby tee- 24hrs | Hologram Skirt- 24Hrs | Shoes- YRU |
Sunnies- UNIF 

- Xo Asia -

No comments:

Post a Comment